24/7 service & remote monitoring
Downtime is not an option. We understand better than anyone that business continuity is of the highest priority. That's why the service team at DENS is available 24/7. On each machine, you'll find a QR code that allows you to quickly contact one of our staff members. Additionally, DENS continuously monitors all machines remotely, allowing you to choose automatic follow-up by DENS to prevent downtime.
Initially, a DENS engineer will attempt to resolve the problem remotely. If on-site work is necessary to resolve the problem, a service engineer will be on-site within 24 hours in consultation with the client. For faults and emergencies, hours worked, call-out charges and replacement parts will be charged based on a cost-plus basis, unless replacement falls under warranty conditions.
Incidents and emergencies should be reported in the following way:
During office hours (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm) via (+31) 85 273 60 22 or email@example.com
A fault report should include the following:
· Type and serial number (found on the type plate in the HMI)
· Description of the problem
· Name and phone number of the contact person on site
Inspection and maintenance work must be carried out annually. During inspection and maintenance, the machine will be shut down and unavailable for use. The work will be scheduled and communicated at least 2 weeks in advance.
Maintenance will be carried out by a maintenance partner recognized by DENS or by DENS' own staff who have been trained by DENS to perform maintenance on the relevant systems. Annually, DENS will perform a service check in consultation with the client to ensure compliance with the PGS37 regulations and other requirements set by DENS.
The system will be inspected and checked for the following points:
· Inspection and checking of the operation of the energy carriers.
· Inspection and checking of the operation of the electrical installation.
· Inspection of subsystems (filters, external damage, pressure relief).
· Inspection and service of the climate, cooling, and heating systems.
· Inspection and service of the fire suppression system (Aerosol).
· Inspection and service of the inverters.
· Inspection and service of the transformers.
· All electrical components checked in accordance with NEN3140.
These inspection routines must be carried out at the DENS workshop or a certified maintenance partner.