We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive tactical buyer. As a purchaser, you are responsible for translating technical drawings and parts lists drawn up by the engineers into (material) needs. You ensure an effective and efficient purchasing policy and management. Budget control is key here. You not only order the tools, parts and consumables, you also ensure further professionalization of the overall purchasing organization. You negotiate with suppliers about the purchase price, quality, delivery time and payment conditions. You identify trends and developments and you create policy and investment proposals based on your market knowledge with regard to new suppliers, prices and new products.
At DENS we have developed a Hydrozine engine, a system that generates hydrogen on the basis of a liquid hydrogen carrier and converts it into electrical energy in a fuel cell. DENS now applies this technique in stationary aggregates, but within the R&D team we are developing the system further for installation in excavators, tractors, ships and other machines.
An impression of your duties:
- Cost-based purchasing
- Negotiating quotations with suppliers
- Building relationships with suppliers and making supplier choices
- Approaching second suppliers
- Drafting purchase contracts
- Monitoring delivery times and price changes
- You monitor the purchasing budget
- You work on process improvements in the field of purchasing
- Administrative processing of purchase orders and the control of purchase orders
- Manage and maintain data for supplier management
- Knowledge in the field of fuel cell technology, air retention systems, canbus, automotive, valves, etc.
- Reading technical drawings.
- A completed HBO education, Business Administration or Commercial Economics
- In possession of NEVI 1 and if possible also NEVI
- Several years of purchasing experience in the field of technical products
- Knowledge of administrative processes aimed at purchasing; be able to work accurately
- Preferably experience with Exact
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, German is an advantage
- Technical background
- You live in the Eindhoven or Helmond area
- Salary is dependent on education and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities