Do you want to grow with DENS?
DENS is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Software Engineer who can take responsibility and leadership in the development and testing of software for the DENS generators and test setups.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
The ideal person for this position requires solid analytical skills in addition a problem solving attitude to effectively improve the software.
- Develop and test software to be used in DENS generators
- Developing monitoring software for the process
- Develop PLC software for test setup according requirements
- Cooperate in Interdisciplinary testing setups
- Improving the integration of different subsystems
- Proactively suggest new features and improvements
- Analyse data produced during testing
You take with you:
- HBO/WO education in Mechatronics, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or similar
- 0-5 years’ experience
- Experience within a high-tech or renewable energy environment is a plus
- Affinity with software, data and process technology
- Problem solving mentality and out of the box thinker
- Excellent communicator in English and Dutch
- Flexible team player and autonomous worker
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days + 2 days off (Liberation Day and Friday before Easter)
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)
- Company laptop
- Flexible working
Are you interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated. DENS does not accept unsolicited help from agencies for this vacancy. Resumes (in whatever form) sent by job placement agencies to any DENS employee without a valid written search are regarded as the property of DENS for which no compensation is owed in any way.