Service coordinator, fulltime (40 hrs)
Do you want to grow with DENS?
To expand the service team, we are looking for a service coordinator.
As a service coordinator you are the first point of contact for DENS customers. Correct handling of malfunctions, that is entrusted to you. You are responsible for efficient capacity planning, assessment of reports, administrative handling and improvement of processess and our services.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- From managing subcontractors to making quotations for repairs; you solve various questions and/or problems on a daily basis
- You provide first-line remote fault diagnosis
- You schedule the right engineer or mechanic for service and repair work on the machines, you ensure that customers are informed and that your colleagues know exactly when they are expected somewhere and what the malfunction entails.
You take with you:
- At least in possession of an MBO-4 dploma in a technical direction
- Experience in a similar position as service coördinator
- Strong skills in planning, communication, organization and structure; you are the connecting link within the organization
- Good command of the Dutch language
- Preferably living in the Helmond/ Eindhoven region
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)
- Company laptop and telephone
- Flexible working