International Accountmanager, Nordics
Do you want to grow with DENS?
To expand the DENS sales team, we are looking for International Account Managers to help accelerate our growth within Europe. We are specifically looking for pioneers who want to conquer the Scandinavian market with us. In short, you have already covered quite a few kilometers to understand this market or you know how to close a deal in Scandinavia!
We no longer have to explain to you how you should use your commercial skills. You know better than anyone how to identify commercial opportunities and how to convert these into attractive assignments, varying from cold calling, appointments with potential customers to setting up a dealer network to achieve the team goals. Of course, this means that you will travel regularly, but that also fits well with your lifestyle. Your experience within these specific countries means that you are fully aware of their culture, specific customs and of course regulations.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- You independently develop sales activities and follow up on prospects;
- You take the lead in the sales process;
- You seek cooperation with departments such as Business Development, Marketing and Production;
- You draw up an international sales strategy and are responsible for its implementation. You do this of course according to the established goals and deadlines;
(Dealer)Set up network
You take with you:
- We are very enthusiastic if you have relevant commercial work experience that is accompanied by the necessary commercial skills;
- Preferably you have a relevant completed HBO education;
- You find it a challenge to develop new markets and travel a lot;
- In addition to a good command of the Dutch and English language, you speak a Scandinavian language;
- You already have a network in the international market.
Of course it is about who you are and what you have learned from your experiences.
You can expect this from us:
- An appropriate salary, depending on education and experience;
- Of course, a car, a handy laptop and a telephone are 'part of the deal';
- Room to grow with the organization and the possibility to include your personal development;
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities;
- Pension paid in full by employer;
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay;
- And don't forget: you get the opportunity to work flexibly.