Do you want to grow with DENS?
DENS is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Electrical Engineer who can take responsibility and leadership in the electrical system of our machines. You independently design sub-installations and work out design and engineering assignments. You also check the work of colleagues in collaboration with your manager. You will work with fuel cell technology, battery technology and control technology.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- You are responsible for all R&D projects from start to finish.
- Drawing up the electrical design and drawing package of the systems to be delivered and based on the layout drawing and the functional specification
- Testing the available data against the set design requirements
- Elaboration of designs with due observance of the applicable regulations, legal regulations and international
- Drawing up the necessary calculations and design reports, including short-circuit calculations, grounding, busbar dimensioning, etc.
- Drafting design rules
- Writing a specification and order specifications
- Assisting in compiling quotations and possibly making calculations
- Deploy your expertise to all aspects of a substation
- You are involved in the execution of the engineering phases, from technical specification to verification and validation.
- You are involved in production engineering and you provide support in the fabrication, testing and commissioning of systems.
- The development delivered by you can then be taken into production by the production department.
You take with you:
- You have completed MBO 4
- Starter up to approx. 5 years of work experience.
- You have relevant work experience and knowledge in the field of electrical products and solutions in an industrial working environment.
- You have experience with Electrical engineering drawing packages.
- You are able to specify electrical definitions and elaborate them accurately.
- You enjoy being at the basis of new developments and contributing to them.
- You are a social, motivated and independent hard worker.
- You have good oral and written skills in Dutch and English.
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days + 2 days off (Liberation Day and Friday before Easter)
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)
- Company laptop
- Flexible working
Are you interested? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated. DENS does not accept unsolicited help from agencies for this vacancy. Resumes (in whatever form) sent by job placement agencies to any DENS employee without a valid written search are regarded as the property of DENS for which no compensation is owed in any way.