Do you want to grow with DENS?
To realize our ambitions, a good team is the most important thing. Are you an excellent electrical designer who devises electrical solutions for DENS’ innovative products? Then we would like to meet you!
Nice to meet you! DENS likes to introduce itself:
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines.
In addition, DENS develops Powerhubs (battery systems). The DENS Powerhub is a high-tech battery system for on/off grid applications, energy storage and/or super fast charging of vehicles or equipment. The DENS Powerhub stands out in terms of technology, performance, safety and energy density.
DENS solutions help reduce emissions from infra, agriculture, mining, construction and other industries from heavy vehicles and machinery-that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In brief, the content of the position:
Constructing and designing DENS' systems in the electrical field. And to be able to roll up your sleeves to help build and test the systems you have designed.
- Selecting electrical hardware such as inverters, contactors, filters and accessories;
- Drafting SLDs for battery energy storage systems and electrical equipment and vehicles;
- Prepare and work out electrical schematics in 2D and 3D environment (Solidworks);
- Structural calculations (cable calculations and heat calculations);
- Contribute to the preparation of a test plan for the designed units.
You bring with you:
- Electrical engineering education (MBO or HBO);
- Electrical schematics drawing experience (E-plan, solidworks electrical or other software) (required) ;
- Experience in construction of distribution boxes (desired);
- Experience of the NEN1010; NEN3140: NEN-EN 50110-1 and other relevant standards or guidelines applicable within the sector (desired);
- Knowledge in the field of electric vehicles and batteries (desired).
This is what you can expect from us:
- The salary depends on educationand experience;
- Room to grow with the organization;
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities;
- 25 vacation days + 2 days of collective leave;
- Opportunity to follow training and courses;
- Pension fully paid by employer(extra deposit is possible);
- Flexible working hours.
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated. DENS does not accept unsolicited assistance from agencies for this job posting. Resumes (in any form) sent to a DENS employee by employment agencies without a valid written request are considered the property of DENS for which no compensation is payable in any way.