Do you want to grow with DENS?
DENS is looking for an ambitious Controller to join the Finance team.
You will support the Finance department with administration, reporting, investment rounds, bank loans and financial issues. You will work closely with colleagues and the CFO.
Nice to meet you! DENS likes to introduce itself:
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy.
To that end, DENS is developing the technology that overcomes the barriers to storing and transporting hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store and transport hydrogen in tanker trucks to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machinery.
In addition, DENS develops Powerhubs (battery systems). The DENS Powerhub is a high-tech battery system for on/off grid applications, energy storage and/or super fast charging of vehicles or equipment. The DENS Powerhub stands out in terms of technology, performance, safety and energy density.
DENS solutions help reduce emissions from infra, agriculture, mining, construction and other industries from heavy vehicles and machinery-that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In brief, the content of the position:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including performing analysis, for shareholders, banks and other stakeholders (both in Dutch and English);
- Preparing business plans;
- Preparation of liquidity forecasts and cash management;
- Preparing the (consolidated) financial statements and supervising the audit;
- Ensuring compliance with tax requirements (VPB, VAT, Transfer pricing);
- Eventually integrating the new foreign organizations into the administrative organization;
- Further developing Power BI and Visionplanner in reporting;
- Contributing to risk management, internal control and optimization of administrative processes;
- Carrying out internal checks for correct compliance with established procedures;
- Translating the relevant laws and regulations into daily practice, identifying risks, creating awareness in the organization and thinking about strategy;
- Identifying and reporting developments in the financial field;
- Preparing budgets, budgets and making budget forecasts;
- Being a sparring partner for the CFO;
- Supporting in investment rounds;
- Contributing to the financial side of grant reports;
- Determining cost prices and related analyses;
You bring with you:
- You have a completed WO degree in Finance, Business Economics or Accountancy (preferably RA/RC). You complement this with some 6-8 years of work experience, having built a solid foundation by gaining experience at (preferably) an accounting firm;
- You have experience in a manufacturing environment or come from an accounting firm where you have been able to look into these 'company kitchens';
- You are well aware of the latest laws and regulations (including subsidies) and know how to apply the RJ;
- You are critical of processes and enterprising in improving them;
- You have strong communication skills, decisiveness and independence and good presentation skills;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You have thorough knowledge of Excel and Exact Online;
- You can work both independently and in a team and have a helicopter view;
- You can lead;
- Finally, you have strong analytical skills and feel attracted to an ambitious organization that is in full swing and where you are encouraged to take further steps in your development.
This is what you can expect from us:
- The salary depends on education and experience;
- 25 vacations + 2 days off (Liberation Day and Good Friday);
- Room to grow with the organization;
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities;
- Opportunity to follow training and courses;
- Pension fully paid by employer (extra deposit is possible);
- Flexible working hours.
Do you have interest? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com
Acquisition is not appreciated. DENS does not accept unsolicited assistance from agencies for this job posting. Resumes (in any form) sent to a DENS employee by employment agencies without a valid written request are considered the property of DENS for which no compensation is payable in any way.