Do you want to grow with DENS?
DENS is looking for a Compliance Engineer to manage compliance requirements for our organization. In this role, you oversee risk-related projects and manage reporting channels. To ensure success as a compliance engineer, industry-specific experience and relevant technical knowledge are a must.
To be successful as a compliance engineer, you have a solid technical background and you are aware of the latest regulatory developments in the industry. The ideal person for this position requires solid analytical skills in addition to the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and effectively to other employees and management.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- Ensure that DENS is technically compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare reports on compliance testing, developments and processes.
- Establishing best-practice procedures for compliance and risk mitigation.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for compliance related matters.
- Explaining and defining compliance protocols and measures to stakeholders and relevant authorities.
- Advising management on compliance related matters.
- Checking the status of various business activities to ensure regulatory compliance.
You take with you:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as a compliance engineer.
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive and CE is important as well as about RI&E.
- Skill in report writing, analysis and compliance procedures.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Experience with product testing and process analysis.
- Skilled in business or project management.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas orally and in writing.
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding of product/process design.
- Problem-solving ability is essential.
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)
- Company laptop
- Flexible working