Do you want to grow with DENS?
DENS is looking for a business developer with an interest in both technology and the socio-economic factors surrounding technology. An affinity with the sustainable energy sector is a plus. Within this position you will shape the plans to realize the long-term strategy of DENS under the leadership of the business development lead.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- Set up and supervision of patents
- Setting up, developing and financing new development processes with management and our internal project managers.
- Conducting market research and making techno-economic analyses
- Setting up and management of strategic partnerships
You take with you:
- A completed relevant (preferably technical) Bachelor’s or Academic degree.
- Good knowledge of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Preferably 1-2 years of work experience
- A positive, solution-oriented and curious attitude
- Interest in technological developments and interest in the energy transition
- You are proactive, social and solution-oriented, have an eye for detail and can work in a structured manner
- You like a dynamic work environment with varying tasks
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)
- Company laptop
- Flexible working