Do you want to grow with DENS?
In our workshop you will work on assembling various components that make up our Hydrozine generator. Parts of the system are supplied by different suppliers, it is up to you to test and combine these semi-finished products in accordance with the checklist. Together with your direct colleague, you lay the foundation for a well-functioning machine.
Nice to meet you! DENS would like to introduce itself…
DENS is committed to facilitating the transition from fossil fuels to clean energy. We develop the technology that overcomes the barriers to storage and transport of hydrogen. Hydrozine is a safe and efficient liquid hydrogen carrier that makes it easy to store hydrogen in tankers and transport it to locations around the world. Once on site, the patented technology extracts the hydrogen (dehydrogenation) so that it can be used in fuel cell vehicles or to produce electricity to charge batteries for electric vehicles and machines. DENS solutions help reduce emissions from agriculture, mining, construction and other industries using heavy duty vehicles and machinery that would otherwise be powered by diesel.
In short, the content of the function:
- Checking and testing semi-finished products
- Mounting and connecting the sub-systems
- Final test with full system
- Installation of the system in housing
You take with you:
- MBO work and thinking level
- Electrical knowledge
- Affinity with mechatronics
- Experience with in a similar position
You can expect this from us:
- Salary depends on education and experience
- 25 vacation days
- Room to grow with the organization
- Good working atmosphere, weekly drinks and fun team activities
- Possibility to follow training and courses
- Pension paid in full by employer (additional personal contribution is possible)